Private Tour to Chauchilla Cemetery and Aqueducts of Cantalloc
A transportation service will pick you up from your hotel and will transfer you to the Chauchilla Cemetery, located at about 30 kilometers from Nazca City, which is an important pre-Inca necropolis. Some sources relate it to the ancient Wari culture and others to the Nazca culture, which fluorished in the area between the 2nd century BC and the 9th century AD. The cemetery shows vestiges of the ancient civilization, as well as fragments of pottery, textiles and mummies. Continue the tour to the Cantalloc aqueducts located 4 km from the city of Nasca. These 46 aqueducts have spiral-shaped ventilation wells that are part of one of a system of aqueducts of the same type (called 'puquios') built by the Nasca people. These ensured the supply of water to the city of Nasca and the surrounding fields, which allowed the cultivation of cotton, beans, potatoes and corn in an arid region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Admission to Chauchilla cementery.
- Admission to Cantalloc aqueducts
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Chauchilla
- Entry/Admission - Acueductos de Cantalloc
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Snacks and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cementerio Chauchilla, Nazca Peru
Located at about 30 kilometers from Nazca City, which is an important pre-Inca necropolis. The cemetery shows vestiges of the ancient civilization, as well as fragments of pottery, textiles and mummies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acueductos de Cantalloc, Nasca 11400, Peru
Located 4 km from the city of Nasca. These 46 aqueducts have spiral-shaped ventilation wells that are part of one of a system of aqueducts of the same type (called 'puquios') built by the Nasca people.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Nasca centre.- This activity does not include the pick up from Majoro, Wasipunko, Cantalloc hotels and private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.