Private Tour to Catherine's Palace & Hermitage (Skip-the-line)
This private day tour in St Petersburg with a professional guide will make you familiar with two imperial palaces of the Russian Tzars. In the morning, visit the Winter Palace – the main building of the Hermitage Museum complex. This magnificent royal estate in the heart of St Petersburg served as the official residence of the Romanov family for over 200 years.
In the second half of the tour, head to the south of St Petersburg to the city of Pushkin. Tsarskoye Selo or the Tzars’ Village located there was the summer estate of the ruling family of Russia. It represents a magnificent ensemble of parks and palaces, pavilions, artificial canals, ponds, and monuments. The heart of Tsarskoye Selo is famous Catherine’s Palace – an embodiment of Russian baroque style and unique Amber Room. Discover two essential sights of St Petersburg just in one day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional, friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet your private guide in the hotel lobby and start to explore the city sights.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Visit the Winter Palace – the main building of the Hermitage Museum complex. This magnificent royal estate in the heart of St Petersburg served as the official residence of the Romanov family for over 200 years. During the excursion, you will also visit other buildings of the museum complex such as the Old and the New Hermitage to see the finest collections of European art. The masterpieces by artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, and others are exhibited in the Hermitage.
Transfer to Tsarskoye Selo.
Time for lunch (not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Head to the south of St Petersburg to the city of Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo). The heart of Tsarskoye Selo is famous Catherine’s Palace – an embodiment of Russian baroque style. During the tour, we will visit the Great Hall richly decorated with gilded moldings and other magnificent rooms. The pearl of the palace is the Amber Hall – a unique interior resembling a jewelry box, where the walls are covered with panels of natural amber. Having enjoyed the visit, we will walk on the grounds of Catherine’s Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Return to St Petersburg.
Drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Please, advise if you need a booster seat in the car/minivan
- Due to high demand booking beforehand is highly recommended
- The exact starting time may vary and will be confirmed after the booking is made
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.