Private Tour to Cairo 1 Day from Luxor by train
This is a day trip to Cairo from Luxor by Sleeping Train with visits to Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Old cairo and the Khan Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Optional Tours i.e Visiting any of the Pyramids from inside or Mummies room at the Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all from hotels in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.