Private tour to Borjomi-Bakuriani
Discover Bakuriani ski resort, nestled in the shadows of the breathtaking Caucasus Mountains! Experience traveling by Kukushka train from Borjomi to Bakuriani, enjoy the landscapes of magic snowy forest and mountains. Taste famous Borjomi mineral water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private air-conditioned car or minivan
- Train ticket from Borjomi to Bakuriani
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi-Bakuriani Railway
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ski Resort Bakuriani, Unnamed Road, Bakuriani 1204, Georgia
Bakuriani is a resort town in Georgia’s southern region of Samskhe-Javakheti, popular for winter sports activities, spa hotels, and as a summer retreat. Bakuriani has a population of roughly 2,400 and maintains a rustic alpine charm. The town is situated in a caldera at an altitude of 1,700 m with ample snow in winter and pleasant mild summers. Weather in Bakuriani is generally favorable with most precipitation occurring during the ski season. Temperatures in summer can reach highs of 25 degrees with lows of around 15 degrees. Highs in winter may vary but are usually between 0 and 5 degrees.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Borjomi-Bakuriani Railway, Borjomi Georgia
Kukushka train - is mini special train for this lovely place. There are two trains and each of them includes two wagons. Each wagon can carry up to 23 people. Today Borjomi-Bakuriani railway and a legendary “Kukushka” are in Georgian intangible cultural heritage list. You can see amazing Borjomi Gorge that is beautiful and attractive at any time of the year. This place is especially beautiful in wintertime, the oldest forest that is covered by the snow. You will feel like you are in the magical forest which you could see only in your dreams. The whole journey is fantastic and peaceful by Kukushka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
Borjomi is a hydrothermal health spa resort in the southern region of Samskhe-Javakheti in Georgia. This picturesque valley of 10,500 residents lies within the Agura River gorge at an altitude of 800 m. Borjomi has an international reputation for its geothermal spring mineral water resources. Its accessible location in the beautiful Lesser Caucasus Mountains attracts tourists in search of nature, escape and enlightenment tourism opportunities year round.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in Tbilisi or Mtskheta
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.