Private Tour to Batumi from Tbilisi (Old Town, Boulevard, Dendrological Park)
Tour includes visiting seaside town of Batumi and Shekvetili Dendrological Park. Guests will explore all the main attractions of old Batumi and visit Dendrological Park with unique species of flora. Total drive 745 km (465 miles).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batumi, Batumi, Adjara Region
Guests will visit old town of Batumi and enjoy all the main attractions of Batumi.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shekvetili, Georgia
Guests will visit Shekvetili Dendrological Park to enjoy unique collection of plants common in Caucasus area and worldwide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Be advised that some parts of roads in Armenia are damaged and h
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), tour will be provided according to recommendations and guidelines of Ministry of Health of Georgia and World Tourism Organization.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.