Private tour to Avala
• Pickup at your accommodation in time that suit you
• 30 min of driving in nice and comfortable car
• sightseeing of Unknown hero monument and park around it on top of the Avala mountain
• View from Avala tower (2,5€ tickets are not included in price)
• Lunch in the Avala mountaineers club restaurant(lunch is not included in price)
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Avala Tower Entrance fee(2.5
- The most of the Serbian capital’s visitors miss the opportunity to visit tourist attractions that are located outside the city center. One of these attractions is only 40 minutes away. A view from the 204-meter-high Avala Tower located on Avala Mountain will leave you breathless. Enjoy the greenery and visit a great monument to the Unknown Soldier on the way. When you get hungry, on the other side of the mountain, surrounded by dense forests is a restaurant owned by hiking and ski club Avala – “Čarapićev Brest” where you can enjoy Serbian specialties at very reasonable prices.
Enjoy the view from the Avala Tower down on Belgrade and the whole Sumadija. In 1965, when it was built, it was the tallest building in the Balkans. It was completely demolished during NATO aggression against FR Yugoslavia in 1999 and was rebuilt in 2010.
UNKNOWN HERO MONUMENT
At the very top of Avala mountain there is a beautiful memorial park and a monument-mausoleum to the unknown war hero. It was built according to the wishes of King Aleksandar I Karađorđević and in honor of the defenders of the fatherland in the Great War, when Serbia lost 28% of its population.
EXCURSION TO ‘ČARAPIĆEV BREST’
An excursion to the base of Avala mountain where the once-famous Duke Vasa Carapic gathered people for the uprising against the Turks. Today, the Turks and other foreign tourists are welcome to enjoy the beautiful natural environment and specialties of Serbian national cuisine at the restaurant owned by mountaineering and skiing club “Avala”.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your accommodation.Airports
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On Avala mountains there is few restaurants. You can chose between them but our recomandation is for "Čarapićev Brest"
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.