Private Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow
Discover the story of former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, on this complex 6-7h private tour from Krakow. Walkthrough the prisoner's blocks, gas chambers, crematories, and respect the memory of 1.2 million people who perished there. The tour includes a visit to two separate camps Auschwitz I, and Auschwitz II Birkenau.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced tour leader
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Shared Guide if chosen in option.
- Private Guide if chosen in option.
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Auschwitz Birkenau (1940 - 1945), is a memorial place. The complex consisted of three concentration camps, and a factory: Auschwitz I - Administration center, Auschwitz II-Birkenau - extermination camp, Auschwitz III - Monowitz - work camp, constructed next to Buna factory - factory of IG Farben. Last two did not survived to our times.
This complex was a place of the largest mass extermination of humanity during WWII. People which lived there were forced to slave work, and treat like animals, most of them did not survived more than 6 months. Over 1.2 millions of people lost their life in those camps, Prisoners of Auschwitz were originated from every country in Europe under German occupation. 90% of population of camps were Jews.
During the tour you will be taken to Auschwitz I for aprox 2h, and Auschwitz II - Birkenau for aprox 1h.
Entrance to the camps is individual, or with the guide. You can visit camps by yourself or with English / Italian / Spanish guide.
- Individual entrance you will have time to read informations, letters of prisoners, documentry etc. which are actually in Auschwitz. It is very informative, all of the exhibitions are with English subtitles. To complete the experience, on the tour, you may buy a guide book, with a map of camps, descriptions and informations how to make a visitation.
- Guided tour you may decide to visit camps with guide in chosen language. Tour is aprox 2h in Auschwitz and 1h in Birkenau.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from their accommodation places up to 4km from Krakow city centre* Please ensure to contact the local supplier to confirm your exact pickup time. *If you are staying in the area closed for traffic or walk-zones, it is difficult or impossible to stop at your address, we will pick you up at the nearest possible place.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Guide 9/9/2020 - 12/31/2021
Individual Entrance 4/1/2019 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Shared Guide 4/1/2019 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are per name, do not forget to take any document with picture to confirm your identity.
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed on the museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters (roughly 12 x 8 x 4 inches). You can always leave your belongings inside the vehicle, or in the luguage store in Auschwitz.
- Free tickets for an individual entrance, are available to collect at the day of the visit, only at the official museum ticket office. Every participant collects a ticket personally. Tickets are per name, to receive ticket it is mandatory to have any document or ID. Tour operator always try to help all participants to collect tickets for the individual entrance for themselves, but do not provide tickets by itself. On tour with the guide, tickets and guide service are included in the price.
- Stroller accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 1. Before the start we measure the temperature of every participant 2. We may refuse to attend on the tour for customers having a temperature over 37.5°C (99.5°F) 3. Our vehicles are disinfected after every tour 4. Upon the entrance to the museum all visitor pass disinfections
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.