Private Tour to Alexandria and Dinner Cruise on the Nile in Cairo
This private tour combines a visit to Alexandria on the Mediterranean wit a dinner on a cruise ship sailing on the Nile river.
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alexandria was the capital of Egypt for about 1,000 years since its foundation by Alexander the Great in the 4th century B.C. Now it is the second biggest city in Egypt and its biggest seaport, it still boasts its ancient Greek and Roman glory, since its foundation it was supplied with fresh water from the Nile River which is the longest river in the world (about 6,700 km).
You will start your tour at 7am as you meet your private qualified Egyptologist tour guide in the lobby of your hotel and move to Alexandria (about 3 hours) where you will explore the Catacombs of Kom el Shokaffa , the majestic, Pompey's pillar, the ruins of the temple of Serapis, the fort of Qaitbay (built over the ruins of the ancient lighthouse Pharos) and the New Library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina).
Lunch is included at a good quality seafood restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean.
After returning to Cairo you will proceed to the dinner cruise to have dinner and enjoy the Belly dance and Tannoura show.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Egypt lovely holidays