Private Tour: Tigre and Puerto de Frutos
Explore the northern part of the province of Buenos Aires, where the city of Tigre is located. Let them pick you up from your accommodation in downtown Buenos Aires and participate in this private tour of El Tigre. Admire the views of the small tributaries and the numerous islands of the delta. See the typical island lifestyle as you walk past houses, schools, and churches.
You will see the Paseo Victorica, the Mate Museum and the Naval Museum. Marvel at the beautiful views of the Tigre Art Museum, an elegant building from the late 19th century.
Then head to the Puerto de Frutos area, where you will have free time to explore the shops and museums.
* The catamaran ride is enjoyed with other tourists *
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Boarding ticket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Estadio Monumental De River Plate, Av Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7597, Buenos Aires Argentina
You will see the exterior of the River Plate Stadium from the vehicle while the Guide tells you the history of the place.
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Paseo Victorica is an exceptional place, combining nature, river views, gastronomy, rowing clubs and historical places
Pass By: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
The Tigre Art Museum operates in a historical building of the Delta, the former Tigre Club, national and municipal historical heritage.
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
In the Puerto de Frutos you will have free time to explore.
It is a classic handicraft and decoration tour that includes traditional wicker-patterned objects and modern items with the latest trends in art and designer design.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hall of the apartment or hotel 5 minutes before the pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.