Private Tour: the Courtyards of Cordoba
Three cultures lived together and transformed Cordoba into an enchanted place, declared a World Heritage Site in 1984 by UNESCO. Discover the city during this walking tour with a local guide. Skip-the-line tickets to the ''Patios'' of Córdoba and to the ''Alcázar'' are included.
Enjoy walking along the medieval streets of the Jewish Quarter or the San Basilio neighbourhood. In this area you will be able to immerse yourself in a wonderful experience through all the flowery courtyards. Your guide will tell you about different kind of flowers and plants -its names, its different applications, its origins... The eight courtyards included in the tour are extremely well kept as there is a yearly festival and contest in which only the most beautiful can participate. They have the folkloric spirit of Cordoba so they are a must-see attraction.
The medieval Alcázar is located in the historic centre. It served as one of the primary residences of Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets for the Courtyards of Cordoba
- Local guide (Please note: Guide will be available for 2 hours during the tour)
- Entry/Admission - Patios de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Caballerizas Reales
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patios de Cordoba, Varias Calles, 14001 Cordoba Spain
The Courtyards of Cordoba are declared as World Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. This great tradition, which goes back to Arab times, has been kept alive thanks to the inhabitants of Cordoba. Enjoy these colorful ''patios'' during spring -or at any time throughout the year! We will visit 8 courtyards during this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
It is a medieval alcázar located in the historic centre of Córdoba, next to the Guadalquivir River and near the Grand Mosque. The fortress served as one of the primary residences of Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon.
Pass By: Los Patios De San Basilio, Calle San Basilio 14 In the garden area at the entrance of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, 14004 Cordoba Spain
San Basilio is the neighbourhood were the Courtyards of Cordoba are located. It is also known as ''Alcázar Viejo'', and the medieval ''Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos'' can be found here too.
Pass By: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
It is the quarter where the Jews lived between the 10th and 15th centuries and it comprehends the following streets : Deanes, Manríquez, Tomás Conde, Judíos, Almanzor and Romero. El Zoco and Maimónides' statue can be found in this quarter.
Stop At: Calle Caballerizas Reales, 1, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
The Royal Stables were made by Felipe II in 1570 for breeding the Spaniard thoroughbred horse (also known as andalucian horses). In 1929, it was declared national heritage. Nowadays, horse shows take place here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.