Private Tour: The Amazing West - Jeep Safari Tour - Full Day
Come with us on a Private jeep tour, experience the privilege of exploring the fascinating landscapes along the rugged North coast of Madeira. Crystal clear air and mysterious wilderness add up to a journey in the indigenous “Laurisilva” forest and descend to the impressive villages of the outstanding Northern coast.
Up to 8 people - price per group/car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Insurance (Required by Portuguese law)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch - Lunch Meal is Optional - Cost of the Lunch 12€ per person (option Fish or Meat or Vegetarian).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madeira Mountain Expedition, Tv. do Papagaio Verde 4 9000, 9000-656 Funchal, Portugal
Explore the West Part of Madeira Island.
Places you will visit:
Funchal, Lugar de Baixo, Candelaria, Lombo Mouro, Paul Serra, Santa, Porto Moniz, Seixal, São Vicente.
Experience the privilege of exploring the fascinating landscapes along the rugged North coast of Madeira. Crystal clear air and mysterious wilderness add up to a journey in the indigenous “Laurisilva” forest and descend to the impressive villages of the outstanding Northern coast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or on the SidewalkOur estimated times for Pickup:Caniço – 8:15 am to 8:30 am;Garajau – 8:20 am to 8:30 am;Funchal – 8:45 am to 9:00 am;Ponta do Sol – 9:20 am to 9:30 am;Calheta – 9:45 am to 10:00 am.And for all customers coming by Cruise ship, the pick up of the passengers will be at the harbour.Airports
- Madeira Airport, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- Madeira Airport, 9100-105 Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.