Private Tour Terrorism in Perú, the unknown history
We are not makers of history. We are made by history. Martin Luther King, Jr.
During this excursion you will know more about the 80`s history in Lima and Perú , How terrorism affected our History and the most iconics places of this black time in the capital of Perú.
Learn more about terrorist groups that plagued Peru over the past 20 years, the Sendero Luminoso or “Shining Path” (SL) and the Revolutionary Movement Túpac Amaru (MRTA) and how peruvian and Limeños survived during this unforgettable time while you hear true stories and anecdotes of a tour guide who lived in this time, 69,280 persons were killed in the internal conflict in Peru from 1980 to 2000.
This experience will try to show us part of the History that is not even talked in traditional city tours.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lugar de la Memoria, la Tolerancia y la Inclusion Social
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Visit the Tarata street a place where a first bomb in Lima occurred during the 80s decade.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chorrillos, Balneario sur, Lima Peru
Our tour will continue to the Chorrillos Cross to have a great view of our city and also to learn the dark history about this cross
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lugar de la Memoria, la Tolerancia y la Inclusion Social, Bajada San Martin 151 Junto al Estadio Manuel Bonilla, Lima LIMA 18 Peru
We will finally go to the LUM Museum , El Lugar de la Memoria, la Tolerancia y la Inclusión Social to touch the real fear that Limeños and peruvian people suffered.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro , Barranco, San Miguel, Pueblo Libre, Callao district, we can also pick you up from the Jorge Chavez Lima Airport or if coming in a cruise we can go to the port to pick you up too.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Callao Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/22/2019 - 10/19/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.