Private tour Teotihuacan and Basilica of Guadalupe
Join this tour to visit three of the most important places in Mexican culture. Enrich your experience with a private guide that will bring you closer to the history of these places.
Tlatelolco is the biggest archaeological site in Mexico City, which was a part of the capital city of the Aztec empire. Here was located the biggest market of that empire, and it was also the place where the conquest of the Aztecs was achieved.
Right here stands the Square of the Three Cultures, where the prehispanic, colonial, and current Mexican culture mix together.
Later, you will go to the Basilica of Guadalupe, popularly known as “La Villa”, which is the most important religious building in Mexico, and one of the most visited places in the catholic world.
After visiting the Basilica, we will continue our travel heading to Teotihuacan, the “City of Gods”. The guide will take you on a journey across the history of this mystic place that will surprise you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ticket to Teotihuacán
- Ticket to Tlatelolco
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tequila and Mezcal tasting
- Entry/Admission - Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, 417 Agua Fria St, Santa Fe, NM 87501-2505
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.