Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise and Fatehpur Sikri Day Tour
Experience the three major and the most popular monument in the world just in a single day by a private car. Visit and get mesmerized to see the Taj Mahal at Sunrise, Later explore the magnificent beauty of the Agra Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site. And last but not the least Fatehpur Sikri which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site. Private Tour guide during the city tour for more personalized tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car with uniformed driver
- State taxes and Fuel Charges
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- One water bottle per person
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Monument Fees, tips & personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Pick up from your hotel in Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle and meet your private tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Then, proceed to visit Agra Fort - a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is built on the banks of the Yamuna River covering an area of almost 2.5 kilometers. This fort was built using red sandstone and houses several buildings inside. It has 2 major gates namely the Delhi Gate and the Amar Singh Gate.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Continue visiting the Tomb of Itimad-ud-daulah also known as Baby Taj. This splendid mausoleum is the father of the Mughal Empress Noor Jehan, Ghias Beg and known as the Tomb of Itimad-ud-daulah, one of the popular attractions of Agra. The chief tomb was built using pure white marble.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the magnificent fortified ancient city 40 kilometers west of Agra, and the short-lived capital of the Mughal empire between 1572 and 1585, during the reign of Emperor Akbar. Earlier, Akbar had visited the village of Sikri to consult the Sufi Saint Shaikh Salim Chishti, who predicted the birth of a heir to the Mughal throne.
In the end after visiting Fatehpur Sikri , you will be dropped to your hotel in Agra.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Agra
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.