Private Tour: St Petersburg Canal Cruise
What could be more impressive then seeing the beauty of Saint Petersburg leisurely from the water? The city is criss-crossed with small rivers and canals, which makes the city look like Venice or Amsterdam. Never miss a chance to take a St Petersburg canal tour while you are here. The St Petersburg canal tour is even more impressive during White nights. Imagine going underneath raised bridges, surrounded by marvellous architecture, glowing palaces and illuminated mansions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- After you make your booking we will contact you to confirm the time of your boat tour. You will be picked up at your hotel / cruise port by our guide and then taken to the downtown boat pier. During your drive there you will be given general city information to get you prepared for the tour. The boat tour itself will last 1 hour (White nights tour may take up to 2 hours because of different schedules of raised bridges). Besides others you will see the following sites: Winter Palace and other buildings of the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, Spilled Blood Cathedral, Spit of Bazil's Island, St Isaak's Cathedral, Academy of Fine Arts and the Marble Palace.
The tour will be conducted by your guide or via audio-guide (headphones).
After the tour is complete you will taken back to your hotel / cruise ship. During your drive your guide will be happy to answer question you may have.
Departure Point :embankment river Moyka, 26, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. For visa-free tour tickets: Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.