Private Tour São Martinho do Porto | Nazaré | Battle | Obidos
Your experience will be special and safe, because compliance with customer schedules and customer satisfaction always comes first.
In addition to the experienced team, we bet on a modern and comfortable fleet that has all the necessary amenities for a great trip: Wi-Fi, snacks, water, among others.
What we offer is a unique experience, in which our main focus is to provide all customers with a safe and comfortable trip.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tasting of sour liqueur
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Batalha Monastery (6 €)
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
• Sunerco viewpoint - the best viewpoint in Vila Sítio.
• S. Miguel Arcanjo Fort where the lighthouse is installed. It is the best place to observe the giant waves.
• Lunch at the typical Nazaré restaurant.
• Walk around Vila da Nazaré (free time).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sao Martinho do Porto, Sao Martinho do Porto, Alcobaca, Leiria District, Central Portugal
• Contemplation of panoramic views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
• Visit to the monastery of Batalha - UNESCO World Heritage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obidos, Obidos, Leiria District, Central Portugal
• Walk through the medieval village of Óbidos - one of the most picturesque in Portugal.
• Visit to the Óbidos Castle of Roman origin.
• Tasting of Ginja de Óbidos liqueur (free)
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In daily tours prices include pick-up and drop-off at the agreed location.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Terminal Fluvial - Cais do Sodré, R. da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa, 1249-249 Lisboa, Portugal
- Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
- Belem River Station, 1300-598 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.