Private Tour: Sitges and Wine Tasting Penedés
This private Sitges Day Tour with wine tasting at the Penedés region is the perfect day trip for small to medium sized groups. Sitges is renowned worldwide for its Film Festival and Carnival, located between the Garraf Massif and the sea. It is also known for its beaches, nightspots and historical sites. Take in the view of the delightful sea-front promenade of Sitges which features turn of the 20th century colonial 'Indiano' mansions on one side and the sea on the other. Learn about the wine production at a famous wine cellar in the Penedes, the heart of the wine and cava production in Catalonia by a personal guided tour through the winery and enjoy a wine tasting after. Private transportation from Barcelona in a new and air conditioned coach only for your group of 5 to 15 travelers is guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a relaxed day combining sea side and country side in one day including wine tasting at a famous and exclusive winery. You will have your private air conditioned VIP bus and driver available only for you. You will be picked up at your location in Barcelona and there you will be dropped you off again after the tour.
Meet in the morning your driver at your accommodation in Barcelona and head directly to Sitges. You will have five hours of free time to explore Sitges, maybe enjoy taking a bath at the beautiful beach and enjoy lunch at the amazing seaside of this special location. Sitges was a meeting place for Modernist writers, critics, musicians, philosophers, sculptors, and painters in the 1980s.
Here you can relax on the beach, stroll along the promenade or enjoy shopping with its large variety of beautiful shops. Enjoy the tiny and romantic alleys of this famous fishing village. You will have enough time to enjoy a amazing lunch (own expense) at the beach promenade.
After, meet your driver at the same place where he dropped you off and head to the Penedés region, the wine and cava heart of Catalonia. Here you will learn about wine production by the house guide of the cellar, you will be taken through the huge underground cellars and amazing vineyards. You will learn about the history and production, and enjoy a guided tasting of wine/cava with the ability to purchase the most liked products after.
At the end of your day by 5:30pm you will head back to back to Barcelona, where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Terminal South - World Trade Center, World Trade Center s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 5 adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.