private tour sillar route + yura thermal baths
RESERVATIONS WITH 5 DAYS OF ANTICIPATION, IF NEEDED BEFORE PLEASE CHECK FIRST
THE CHAIRS OF SILLAR The sillar quarries in the city of Arequipa are located in the northwestern part of the city, comprising the districts of Yura, Cerro Colorado and Uchumayo. The area, known as the Añashuayco gorge, (“quebrada where the fox lives”, in Quechua) is born on the slopes of the Chachani Volcano and flows into the right bank of the Chili River, with an approximate extension of 18 kilometers. SPECIAL PRICES
per adult from
What's included :
- private transport up to 6 people
- Guide in English and Spanish
What's excluded :
- thermal baths entrance
- entrance to Añashuayco
Silla Route + Yura
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Silla Route + Yura:
Attractions on the Silla Route + Yura:
- Canteras de sillar Añashuayco
Operates: Pick up time is between 8:30 a.m. and 8:50 a.m. at their respective Hotels
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.