Private Tour: 'Sherlock' London Filming Locations by Black Cab
Find yourself hot on the heels of 21st-century sleuths Sherlock Holmes and John Watson on this 3-hour black cab tour of London's 'Sherlock' filming locations. Discover sites featured in the popular TV series, a modernized version of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s detective stories starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. See the Diogenes Club, 221B Baker Street and Irene Adler’s residence; follow the route of the Soho cab chase; and visit sites seen on-screen in the upcoming 2015 Christmas special. Receive the undivided attention of a driver-guide on this private tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Private driver-guide
- Transport in private black cab
- Complimentary water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sherlock Holmes Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baker Street, London W1U England
Visit Baker Street and let your guide show you the exact spot that Conan Doyle placed the original 221b Baker Street. Then, relax into your comfortable seat inside a classic black cab and set off on your tour. As you travel, listen to your guide talk about Sherlock, the popular BBC TV series that brings Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s famous 19th-century sleuth to modern-day London. Like the more original Sherlock Holmes, don't worry we will some of these locations as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sherlock Holmes Museum, 221B Baker Street, London NW1 6XE England
See the replica of what Holmes rooms would have possibly looked like.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
The tour will show you various locations from the series; the residence of Irene Adler, stop by the infamous Diogenes Club, the tight-lipped gentlemen’s club that may or may not be a front for the British secret service. Lay on the spot where Sherlock faked his own death in the final episode of the second season. You’ll also visit the exterior of two properties Sir Arthur Conan Doyle lived in. here you will learn how Doyle got the inspiration behind his most famous character.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from your hotel in Central London
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are no booster seats in London taxis
- Children (up to 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum five passengers per taxi
- The driver will wait a maximum of 20 minutes after after your start time
- No food or beverages can be consumed in the vehicles without prior agreement with the driver
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.