Private Tour - Search for Panoramic Views in Tokyo
A photography tour of modern architecture and historic buildings.
Travel to Japan and enjoy beautiful views in the Shiodome / Daimon area. Take photographs of the Tokyo Tower, Zojoji Temple, Hamarikyu Gardens and towering skyscrapers, and enjoy a day out in Tokyo!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private Tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Entry/Admission - Hamarikyu Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Observatory, Seaside Top
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hamarikyu Gardens, 1-1 Hamarikyūteien, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0046, Japan
The contrast of a vast Japanese garden and the developed skyscraper district behind the Japanese garden is unique to Hamarikyu and is a famous photo shooting spot where you can take rare pictures.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Observatory, Seaside Top, 2-4-1 World Trade Center Building, Hamamatsucho, Minato 105-0013 Tokyo Prefecture
A hidden spot where you can have a panoramic view of Tokyo from an observatory which is located 152 meters high from ground level. You will see the city of Tokyo, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Sky Tree, and even Mt. Fuji according to the weather.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zojo-ji Temple, 4-7-35, Shibakoen, Minato 105-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
A huge temple with a history of about 600 years. Tokyo Tower stands just behind this temple which makes it a unique view.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tokyo Tower, 4-chome 2-8, Shibakoen, Minato 105-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
The symbol of Tokyo that was built in 1958. This tower is beautiful both day and night. On this tour, you will visit the second and third floor of it and look for souvenirs unique to Tokyo and/or Tokyo Tower. You can climb the Tokyo Tower yourself after the tour if you like to!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Shimbashi Station, 2 Chome-17 Shinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan
Return Detail :Kamiyachō Sta., 5 Chome-2 Toranomon, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are interested in seeing the sunset and the night views of the city, we recommend you start the tour after 3 o'clock, or 2 o'clock in the winter.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.