Private Tour: Santorini Wine Tasting Tour Including Greek Meal
Combine a Santorini wine tour with a restaurant meal in the countryside on this 5-hour private excursion. After visiting a volcanic winery and a family-run wine cellar that dates to the 19th century, sample up to eight glasses of local varietals and learn about wine production on the island from your private guide. Finish the experience by traveling to a traditional restaurant, and enjoy a 3-course meal with more of the local wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Private Cellar tour at each of the vineyards
- Cheese plate to accompany wine-tastings at each of the wineries
- Full Greek meal at a traditional restaurant/winery
- 1 bottle of fine wine per couple
- Dessert & Vinsanto wine
- Entry/Admission - Boutari Winery
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
- Entry/Admission - Artemis Karamolegos Winery
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommendedl)
- Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride)
- Stop At: Boutari Winery, Megalochori 84700 Greece
Enjoy a tour and a wine tasting at Boutari Winery
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Enjoy a tour and a wine tasting at Venetsanos Winery
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Artemis Karamolegos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Mesarias-Archeas Thiras, Exo Gonia, Fira 847 00 Greece
Enjoy a 3-course dinner alongside wine at a fine traditional restaurant on Santorini's countryside
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
• Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
• Local pork fillet on sweet "Vinsanto" wine sauce (signature Santorini dish)* - *During lunch, can be replaced with vegetarian dish or chicken fillet upon diet preference/special request.
• Dessert of the Day (Santorini Homemade)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location withing short walking distance.Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on.Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini National Airport at no extra cost.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time.
- At time of booking, Hotel guests must provide the following information at time of booking: Hotel name and Phone Number.
- In case travelers are not staying in a hotel or haven't booked accommodation yet, please advise accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.