Private tour San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Zumaia flysch and Getaria.
This private guided visit will respect Spanish social distancing rules at all times and the guide will always wear a mask in closed spaces.
In this tour we will visit the best highlights of the Basque coast starting from San Juan de Gaztelugatxe the flysch of Zumaia and finally Getaria driving along the whole Urola coastline.
San Juan de Gaztelugatxe is an islet in the Biscay locality of Bermeo famous for being the filming spot for dragon stone in Game of thrones.
It is connected to the mainland by a two-arch bridge.
On the island there is a hermitage dedicated to San Juan that dates from the 10th century, although some discoveries date from the 9th century.
During the whole tour we will enjoy a complete history lesson.
In Getaria we will walk along this historical town and discover it's best pintxos spots as we discuss all of it's naval history and also chat about Ricardo Balenciaga, the famous fashion designer who was also born in Getaria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
First thing we will do is hike up to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, follow the local traditions and hike back down!
Pass By: Flysch, 20750 Zumaia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
We will walk down to the beautifull beach of zumaia and observe the flysch where G.O.T was filmed, from all angles
Stop At: Getaria, Getaria, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
In Getaria we will enjoy a full tour of this seaside town as well of hearing all it's interesting history.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from cruise ships or apartments as well as hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Driver and guide will wear face mask in closed spaces.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.