Private Tour: Same Day Jaipur (Pink City) Tour from Delhi
One-Day Jaipur (Pink City) Tour from Delhi is specially designed for those tourists who want to see the culture of India and Historical building of India. It's a private trip with a professional driver which starts and ends in New Delhi. It's a Same day tour and a private tour guide will meet you in Jaipur to show you the city and make your tour more personalized
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All Transfers by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Airport Or Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- monument fees, meals and personal expenses
- In the early morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi to drive to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, meet the tour guide and proceed to visit the
Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Amber Fort is well-known for its artistic style of Hindu elements and has cobbled paths, a series of gates and large ramparts.
Later, proceed to visit the
City Palace. The Palace houses museums with an array of textiles, costumes, weapons and paintings in a complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings right in the center of the Old City. The outer wall was built by Jai Singh II but within it the palace has been enlarged and adapted over the centuries.
visit Jal Mahal near the cenotaphs of the maharanis of Jaipur. Beautifully situated in the watery expanse of Man Sagar, this is a dreamlike palace. Its origins are uncertain but it was believed to have been extensively restored if not built by Jai Singh II in 1734. Continue by visiting Hawa Mahal, a monument known as the Palace of Winds, which is considered as one of the most highly praised landmarks in Jaipur.
In the end, visit
the World Heritage Site Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory that dates back to the 1700s. Jantar Mantar is an observatory begun by Jai Singh II in 1728 that resembles a collection of bizarre giant sculptures. Built for measuring the heavensAfter visiting Jantar Manter, you will be dropped back to your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in New Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi Or Gurgaon (Gurugram)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please carry your passport during the travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.