Private Tour: Romantic Seine River Cruise, Dinner, and Illuminations Tour
What could be more romantic than a private evening out in Paris for two? On this tour, you and your loved one will enjoy joining in on a Champagne cruise along the Seine followed by an elegant gourmet dinner near the Champs-Elysées. End with a sightseeing tour by private car to admire top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, l'Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde, all brilliantly illuminated at night.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1-hour Seine river cruise with Champagne
- 3-course dinner with wine/Champagne
- Rose and half bottle of Champagne upon return
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Sit back, clink your glasses of Champagne, and admire Paris’ waterfront sights on a relaxing 1-hour cruise on a standard, non-privatized boat ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Les Ombres, 27 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris, France
When you arrive back at the dock, your driver will take you to a renowned Parisian restaurant nearby for dinner and drinks. Savor a typical French dinner with wine and more Champagne, finishing with dessert and coffee.
Sample Dinner Menu
• Glass of Champagne (15 cl)
Starter (choose one)
• House chicken liver terrine with onions caramelized in cider vinegrette
• Blue lobster bisque
• Green asparagus with a poached egg in puff pastry
• Rocket and tomato salad with a pesto dressing and Parmesan shavings
Main Course (choose one)
• Label Rouge Scottish salmon steak with finely sliced mange tout
• Blue lobster in puff pastry with baby spinach
• Fillet of beef, crispy potatoes and Béarnaise sauce
• Famous Bresse chicken in cream with macaroni gratin
Dessert (choose one)
• Tahitian vanilla crème brûlée
• Assortment of sorbets and fine ice creams, with caramelized mendiants (chocolate disks studded with nuts and fruit)
• Profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and a chocolate sauce
• Fermette soufflé with Grand Marnier liqueur
• Wine; half bottle of Sancerre Pascal Jolivet (white) or half bottle of Blayes Côtes de Bordeaux (red)
• Coffee or tea
• Half bottle of still or sparkling mineral water
Note that the menu is subject to change according to availability and the season.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paris, France
Your dinner is followed by a nighttime tour of Paris. You'll be picked up from the restaurant and taken past top Paris attractions, monuments and areas all beautifully lit up a night, including l'Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame, the Musée d'Orsay, the Opéra, the Panthéon and Place de la Concorde. Cross the Seine several times over famous bridges like Pont Alexandre III, Pont Neuf and Pont Marie, and stop in front of the Eiffel Tower at 11pm to see it sparkle.
There’s something extra magical about Paris at night, and you’ll get to experience this with your loved one on this private tour. Before returning to your hotel around 11:30pm, your driver will offer a rose to the madame and a half bottle of Champagne to take with you as you continue your romantic evening in Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please make sure to add the full address of your hotel at the check-outYour centrally located Paris hotel (zip codes beginning 75 only) (zip codes 75001-75020).Arrondissements 1 to 20If your hotel is located outside of Paris, a supplement will have to be paid at the driver on the day.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- In summer, tours will partially take place during the daytime as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the Seine River Cruise portion takes place on a standard, non-privatized boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.