Private Tour Rhodes, Acropolis, Master Palace of Knights & Old Town of Rhodes
This Private Shore excursion in Rhodes island with its "fairy tale" town is a unique opportunity to visit the most major highlights.We will visit Lindos Village and its Ancient Acropolis, the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre and the Temple of Apollo. You will admire the temple of Pythion Apollo, the patron deity of the city. From here the panoramic view of the city and the sea is breathtaking!
We will also visit the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos situated at Filerimos hill. From its top, at a height of almost 350 meters, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Aegean
You will walk at the Old Town of Rhodes, one of the best preserved medieval settlements in the world and the Street of Knights & the Palace of the Grand Masters,
You will take a photo next to the symbol of the Ottoman reign is the Suleiman Mosque.
That's why this Private tour in Rhodes id the best-seller tour. book online today with the best rates guarantee!
The duration of the tour is about 6 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Pick up & drop off from your cruise ship or hotel
- Bottle of water
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals & personal expeness
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Acropolis of Rhodes
- Entry/Admission - Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village of Lindos, Lindos Rhodes, Greece Greece
Pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship to start this private tour of Rhodes island with its "fairy tale" town and view its major highlights.
We will visit Lindos Village and its Ancient Acropolis, the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre and the Temple of Apollo.
The Ancient Acropolis, built in the 3rd century BC, is the site where the athletic events of the Alioi Games took place. These were part of the major festival of the ancient Rhodians held in honour of the sun-god Helios.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Acropolis of Rhodes, Diagoridon 68, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
Next to the stadium is the Roman Odeon and the temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus, at the northernmost point of the hill.
On the top of the Acropolis you will admire the temple of Pythion Apollo, the patron deity of the city. From here the panoramic view of the city and the sea is breathtaking!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Ippoton, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
We return back to the Old Town of Rhodes, one of the best preserved medieval settlements in the world. We stroll in its meandering streets with the most famous of all, the Street of Knights.
At the highest point in this road we will see the grandiose castle, the Palace of the Grand Masters, with its enormous towers and now a wonderful museum. It is worth exploring the large Hall of the Council, the Knights’ Dining Hall and the private chambers of the Grand Master. You wil ladmire the mosaics and the decorated floors dating from the Early Christian times.
Do not miss two permanent archaeological exhibitions, which are housed in the arched halls of the ground floor. The first exhibition, titled "Ancient Rhodes - 2400 years" The collection includes various finds brought to light by the archaeological research on the island. The second exhibition, under the title "Rhodes from the Early Christian period to the Turkish conquest (1522)", is related to the development of the city of Rhodes and the daily life of its residents from the 4th century AD until the beginning of the Ottoman period.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Filerimos Monastery, Filerimos 851 01 Greece
We will continue our tour and stop at the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos situated at Filerimos hill. From its top, at a height of almost 350 metres, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Aegean with turquoise waters near the shore and deep blue as it stretches toward coast of the Asia Minor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up form your Hotel or Cruise Ship Ports
- Parking Port of Rhodes, Akti Sachtouri 30, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Without Licensed tour guide 4/2/2019 - 12/31/2021
With Licnesed tour guide 6/15/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:30 PM Monday: 07:00 AM - 04:30 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 04:30 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 04:30 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 04:30 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 04:30 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.