Private tour: Rhein Cellar(with wine tasting),Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery
It's a wonderful tour that combines champagne bubbles from the Royal Rhein-Azuga with the history and beautiful architecture of Peles Castle,
The Rhein Wine Cellars, make the sparkling wine from 1857, visit the cellars where the champagne is produced, we will see the industrial machinery used for its bottling and at the end we will taste 3 kinds of champagne produced here.
The Peles castle- summer residence belonging to the royal family of Roamnia, build in the 19th century by Carol the First, first king of Romania. It is the most beautiful castle of Romania and maybe of Europe.The castle if build predominantly in a german renaissance manor. It has 160 rooms and 30 bathrooms.The main caracteristic of the castle is its detailed woodwork made by Bernhard Ludwig from Vienna .
We will have lunch at a restaurant in Sinaia, and we can go humbled in the beautiful Sinaia Orthodox Monastery, where 8 monks live. Here we will admire the murals of the church walls, painted in 1695.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide -driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Brasov
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- "Skip the line" at the ticket office for Peles Castle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Rhein Cellar , Peles Castle and Sinaia monastery
- Photo fees at Peles Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Pensiunea Rhein
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Sinaia Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pensiunea Rhein, Strada Independentei 24, Azuga 105100 Romania
We will visit the Royal Rhein Cellar , built in 1859. We will see the method of producing the sparkling wine made here. We will taste 3 kinds of sparkling wine accompanied by tasty cheese
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The Peles castle- summer residence belonging to the royal family of Romania, build in the 19th century by Carol the First. It is the most beautiful castle of Romania and maybe of Europe.The castle if build predominantly in a german renaissance manor. It has 160 rooms and 30 bathrooms.The main caracteristic of the castle is its detailed woodwork made by Bernhard Ludwig from Vienna .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sinaia Monastery, Manastirii 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
A beautiful Orthodox monastery, built in 1695 by Mihail Cantacuzino.
In the courtyard of the monastery we have 2 churches, the old one built in 1695 which is a museum, and another church used by the monks and citizens of Sinaia, built between 1842 and 1846 in the Byzantine style.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come pick you up from your hotel/accomodation.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Peles Castle is opened Tue to Sunday from 7.05 to 29.09
- Peles Castle is closed Mon and Tue from 30.09.2019 to 10.05.2020
- Peles Castle is closed from 04.11 to 26.11
- Peles Castle is closed on 28.04
- Peles Castle is opened on 29 and 30.04.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -the cars will be disinfected after and before every tour with professional equipment -tourist will recive free masks and gloves and also free hand sanitizer and to minimize outside contact we also offer free bottled water -every tourist will be picked up from their hotel or accommodation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.