Private Tour - Relaxing, Trendy and Kawaii Stuff in Tokorozawa
Feel beautiful and relaxed from the inside out!
otomo has created a tour, conducted in Saitama Prefecture, to make our guests feel relaxed and beautiful from the inside out. You will begin the tour with a visit to a herb garden. You can touch and smell the herbs and even try dishes that use herbs for seasoning. Herbal scents make us feel relaxed, and this tends to show in our expressions. After feeling refreshed and relaxed, move onto Tove Jansson Akebono Children's Forest Park which is a Moomin-themed park! Wander into the world of the Moomin family and their friends and take photos in unique locations and some hidden locations that your tour guide will show you. At the end of the tour, treat yourself to a delicious cheesecake.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 生活の木 メディカルハーブガーデン 薬香草園, Japan, 〒357-0041 埼玉県飯能市美杉台１丁目１
・Tree of Life Medical Herb Garden: Enjoy a walk around the herb garden. The herbal scents and dishes that use herbal seasoning will make you feel relaxed and cleansed from inside.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tove Jansson Akebono Children's Forest Park, 893-1 Azu, Hanno 357-0046 Saitama Prefecture
Visit this Moomin themed park and take fun photos with unique backgrounds!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: HotPot, 891-24 Azu, Hanno, Saitama 357-0046, Japan
・HOTPOT: Taste the delicious cheesecake at this restaurant loved by the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tokorozawa Station, 1 Hiyoshicho, Tokorozawa, Saitama 359-1123, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.