Private Tour Queluz | Azenhas do Mar | Cabo da Roca | Sintra
Queluz is one of the 20 parish councils of Sintra that houses one of the last rococo-style buildings erected in Europe, the National Palace of Queluz. Ordered to be built by Pedro III, husband of rainha D. Maria I, and used as royal residence.
Azenhas do Mar is a seaside village surrounded by natural beauty of mountains and ocean. The houses located on the hillside, the viewpoint on the cliffs and the oceanic pool on the seafront make this place a unique place.
Cabo da Roca is the westernmost point of the European continent. Situated 150 meters from the sea, it has a magnificent view over the Serra de Sintra and coast. Luís Vaz de Camões refers to this place in the "Lusíadas" as "Where the earth ends and the sea begins."
Sintra has been classified as a World Heritage by UNESCO in the category of Cultural Landscape. It is a place full of historical monuments integrated in the abundant and exotic vegetation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Mineral water | Wipes | Tourist maps
- Offer of 1 Sintra pillow per person
- Pick up / Drop off at the Hotel | Apartment | Meeting point
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Queluz
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace of Queluz, Largo do Palacio, Queluz 2745-191 Portugal
Located in the city of Queluz and council of Sintra, the National Palace of Queluz, built in the 18th century in rococo style was created to serve as summer nook for D. Pedro de Bragança.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia das Azenhas do Mar, R. Dr. Antonio Brandao de Vasconcelos 40, Colares 2705-084 Portugal
Must stop for a photograph of a magnificent mountain and ocean landscape.
Possibility of lunch in a local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
At 150 meters of altitude and with a unique view is Cabo da Roca, most western point of the European continent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
In Sintra we will pass by the Romantic Village as well as the main monuments of the place such as Park and Palace of Pena, Quinta da Regaleira, Chalet and Garden of Condensa dÉdla, National Palace of Sintra, Castle of the Moors, Convent of Capuchos, and Park and Palace of Monserrate.
Possibility of entering and visiting one of the monuments, at your choice.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Sintra has a number of palaces, parks and gardens.
We suggest a visit to the magnificent Park and National Palace of Pena.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel | Apartment | Lisbon Cruises Terminal | Lisbon Airport | Meeting pointAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Porto Cruzeiros Lisboa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- We offer children seats, compulsory from 0 to 11 years. Request and indicate the age of the child at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.