Private Tour, Pyramids of Teotihuacan and Basilica de Guadalupe.
You will be able to know the 3rd largest Pyramid in the world, climb to its top and from there appreciate the place where men become Gods.
You will visit the most visited Mariano center in the world, which protects the mantle of the Virgin of Guadalupe with almost 500 years old.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
Also known as the Plaza of the three cultures, because in it we can appreciate 3 different stages of Mexico, pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern times. We will visit the Temple of Santiago Tlatelolco site where San Juan Diego was baptized.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
We will continue to Teotihuacán to visit a local site where you will receive an explanation about the stones used by the Teotihuacanos and taste 3 typical drinks from Mexico, Mezcal, Tequila and Pulque. We will continue to the Archaeological Zone to know the Pyramid of the Sun, The Road of the Dead and the Pyramid of the Moon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
We will finish our tour in the Basilica of Guadalupe to know the history of this place, the apparitions of the Virgin and to know the yacht of San Juan Diego with more than 500 years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Artesanias Poncho, 19°40'52.0"N 98°50'28., México 9, Xochitenco, Ecatepec de Morelos, Estado de México, Mexico
On this site you can taste 3 typical drinks pulque, mezcal and tequila. You will also receive an explanation of the obsidian used by pre-Hispanic cultures
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hilton Mexico City Reforma, Av. Juárez 70, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06010 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Once the reservation is made we will contact you to clarify the doubts you have about the collection.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our guides and staff have taken a course on prevention and measures against COVID; promoted by the Health Sector, certifying each of them
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.