Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple
On this unique and adventure tour you will visit the Poeung KomNou is a huge ancient sandstone boulder with statues carving of the deities Vishnu sleeping and Ganesha sitting , and inscriptions located the jungle and in the eastern foothills of Phnom Kulen(Litchi Hill) in the reign of King Jayavarman II in the early of the 9th century and stop en route at O’Thmor Darbb where the sand stone quarry in the Angkor period for all temples construction and visit the jungle temple of Beng Mealea, which was built in the same period as Angkor Wat. Beng Mealea temple stands about 40 kilometers from the main temples of Angkor. It was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1992. The temple is called jungle temple because for the most part it was left the way it was found: overgrown by trees. The tour also includes local lunch and all entrance fee.This tour can be taken with or without tour guide. Please choose your preferred option when booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- our driver by air-conditioned car from the town of Siem Reap through small rural villages and rice fields towards the Poeung KomNou ,This is about 80km from Siem Reap town and it will take private car a little bit more than 2 hours to get there. You will have until lunchtime to explore the temple complex. Then you can enjoy lunch at local restaurant that is nearby the temple complex and afterwards you drive by car to the jungle temple of Beng Mealea.. It is a lovely peaceful place to visit anytime of the year. This tour can be taken with or without tour guide. Please choose your preferred option when booking.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.