Private Tour: Polignano a Mare City and Boat Tour
Polignano a Mare is one of the most fascinating small towns near Bari and it is famous for its white cliffs facing the blue-green sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Polignano a Mare walking tour
- Boat tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Ice cream tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will reach the charming small sea town of Polignano a Mare. Polignano a Mare is one of the most fascinating small towns near Bari and it is famous for its white cliffs facing the blue-green sea. During the guided walking tour passengers will enjoy some breathtaking views over marine caves, while they discover the picturesque little streets of the old center, adorned with flowers and you could taste the famous ice cream.
After a city tour you will enjoy a boat tour inside the marine caves of Polignano (you may share the tour with other people) and during the summer period it will be possible to have a swim.
Departure Point :70044 Polignano a Mare, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.