Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Dubrovnik
Discover the breathtaking natural beauty of the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park on a private day trip from Dubrovnik. With your very own guide (if option is selected), stroll along scenic, woodland trails and absorb stunning views of the park’s turquoise lakes, linked by crashing waterfalls and flowing streams. Opt for an electric boat ride (own expense) to get up close to the beautiful lakes, or cover more ground with a panoramic bus or electric train ride (own expense).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver
- Private local guide (if option is selected)
- Entrance fees (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Electric boat ride
- Panoramic bus ride
- Electric train ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Leave your Dubrovnik hotel by comfortable vehicle and relax on the 5-hour journey to Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
The largest and oldest national park in Croatia, Plitvice is an oasis of vibrant lakes, gushing waterfalls and lush forest. As you travel, talk with your driver about what you’d like to see and do — the beauty of a private tour is that the itinerary can be entirely tailored to suit your needs and interests.
On arrival, set off to explore the dense woodland that surrounds the lakes. Follow your guide (if the option is selected) along the trails at a steady pace and admire the wilderness around you. Spy wildflowers bordering the paths and gaze up at the towering beech, spruce and fir trees. Then, for the best vantage points, cross over the pretty wooden bridges for unparalleled views of the lakes.
Stop off at one of the park’s restaurants or cafes to refuel with some lunch (own expense), and then perhaps take an electric boat ride on one of the lower lakes (own expense). While the lakes may look a vivid turquoise from a distance, you’ll notice how crystalline they are from your boat.
Afterward, continue exploring the forest on foot with your guide. Alternatively, hop aboard the bus or electric train (own expense) to cover more ground and rest your feet. From the comfort of your seat, gaze out of the window and take in your final glimpses of the breathtaking scenery.
When the time comes, return to your comfortable vehicle and relax on the journey back to Dubrovnik, where your private tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.