Private Tour: Photography Walking Tour from Trafalgar Square to Covent Garden
Capture the exotic food stalls and vibrant shop fronts of London’s Chinatown, the traditional architecture of Trafalgar Square, and the artists and street entertainers of buzzing Covent Garden, on this unique 4-hour photography walking tour. Enjoy the personalised attention of your private professional photographer, who’ll give you the tips and tricks necessary to improve your photos and get the most out of your camera.
Discover how to get the perfect shot with a professional Fine Art photographer who has extensive teaching experience. Learn how to see with a fresh new perspective which makes your photography stand out from the crowd. This London photography tour is an outstanding learning experience as you get the best shots of London whilst developing and honing your photography skills.
Suitable for all types of digital cameras including smart phones. Your photographer knows the best viewpoints and a multitude of cameras to give the best photography learning experience possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Review of photographs taken and how to develop skills
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Capture the historic essence of London. Photograph British heritage and tradition in Trafalgar Square which is home to the world famous Landseer Lions, National Gallery, mermaid sculptures, elegant fountains and many fine statues and monuments. Capture street entertainers and pavement artists who create colorful chalk drawings for you to photograph and admire. In this setting learn about aperture, depth of field and light. Capture the far reaching views from Trafalgar Square to Whitehall in this atmospheric and historic location. With expert guidance from your photographer infuse dramatic historical resonance into your photographs making them your best ever shots. Your personal Fine Art photographer shares her best tips and advice on framing and composition to ensure perfect photos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Leicester Square, London England
Walking at a leisurely pace you make your way to Leicester Square and photograph the gardens, the fountains and a great statue of William Shakespeare whose presence dominates the gardens. Learn about the importance of light in photography and experiment with varying angles of view. Capture a portrait of the statue of Charlie Chaplin and learn about aperture values and depth of field. You take a short working break for refreshments (own expense) where we review work completed. Your expert photographer identifies how to develop and progress your photography skills.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Gerrard Street & Lisle Street, London W1D 6JW England
We make our way to London's Chinatown and marvel at the monumental stature of the entrance gate to Chinatown. This is a must-have photograph!
Your expert photographer guides you to the best view points to photograph the colourful landscape of Chinatown. Marvel at colorful shop fronts full of exotic foods and delicacies. Be amazed by stalls crammed with colorful novelties and lanterns. You take your time to photograph the rich and authentic colors of Chinatown. Learn how to use color and depth of field in a creative way which makes your photographs stand out from the crowd.
You explore all the small side streets in Chinatown and capture the cultural diversity of this part of London in a creative and unique way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
Explore the architecture of the world famous Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Apple Market, quirky side streets and street entertainers on the pedestrianized piazza, before making your way to the extraordinary and colourful Neal’s Yard.
Consolidate your learning in this vibrant location. Learn about different shutter speeds and different focus modes to capture the fast moving action of the street entertainers. Explore different angles of view when photographing architecture to create interesting and modern compositions. Capture the historic architecture of the iconic Apple Market and explore the visual displays of artisan and designer stalls. This is a visual display of color and design, complete with cafes, bars, pubs and cozy colorful shops.
Your personal photographer is on hand at all time to enable you to get the best photographs possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Neal's Yard, Seven Dials, Covent Garden, London, London WC2H England
Photograph the intimate and colourful courtyards in Neal's yard. Capture colorful walls and shop fronts in this unique London courtyard. Learn about composition and framing to ensure you capture the true feel of the location.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: London Photo Tours and Workshops, London WC2N 5DS England
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops has provided expert and experienced tuition to thousands of travellers from around the world.
Departure Point :Trafalgar Square, West End, London, UK
Return Detail :Neal's Yard, West End, London WC2H, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Minimum 16
- Bring your own camera and fully charged battery
- Bring additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
- Suitable for all digital cameras including smart phones
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Suitable for all skill levels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.