Private Tour: Perast with Our Lady of the Rocks and Walking Tour of Kotor
Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of Boka Bay, where you first visit baroque town Perast. Follow your private guide to see Our Lady of the Rocks island with a church and a museum (admission included). Visit the medieval town of Kotor and its splendid old buildings, hear the stories and legends about its past. Travel in comfort with private transportation including hotel pickup and drop-off and stunning photo stops along the way.
per adult from
210 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taxi boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Professional, licensed English-speaking guide
- Private transportation by modern van
- Hotel, port, or airport pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy hotel pickup from your hotel, port, or Tivat Airport at 8am to start your private, half-day tour. You will be picked up in a private vehicle for transportation to Perast. From here, take a water taxi to see Our Lady of the Rocks church and museum. See the islet created by rocks and sunken boats on the beautiful Bay of Kotor before heading back to Perast for a walk.
After about 45 minutes in Perast, you will be driven to Kotor to visit the old town there. The medieval buildings and beautiful streets, squares and palaces can be seen between the old walls of the town. You will be told about the history of the most important monuments and will have a chance to see the 12th century cathedral of St Tryphon.
After 4 hours filled with sightseeing and walking, you will be returned to your accommodation around 12pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel, port, or the Tivat AirportReturn point: Returns to original departureAirports
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- 34 Podgorička, Tivat, Montenegro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 adult per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.