Private Tour: Pattaya Day Tour from Bangkok
Book this private full day Pattaya Tour to enjoy Buddha Mountain Khao Chi Chan, Jomtien Beach and the biggest floating market in the world Pattaya Floating Market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport from/to hotel lobby (Bangkok City area)
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Pattaya Floating Market Boat Fee
- Tasty Thai Lunch
- Bottled water
- Airbnb do not provide House name or number, we’re unable to pickup guests from Airbnb lodging.
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)
- Entry/Admission - Pattaya Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Jomtien Beach
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food or Drink not mention in the program
- Tipping Driver & Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: MAM Holidays Thailand, Wang Thonglang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
Following hotel pick-up by your English speaking driver and guide at 7:00 am from Bangkok City area hotel, start for Pattaya. Around 9:00 am will reach Pattaya.
Stop At: Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan), Na Jomtien Km 163, Sukhumvit Road Na Chom Thian Subdistrict, Na Chom Thian, Sattahip 20250 Thailand
Your first stop will be Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan). Khao Chi Chan is a famous place as it features a giant sculptural image of Lord Buddha erected on the giant cliff. It was built 1995 as initiative from then Supreme Patriarch who felt it’s such a waste to let these marble mountains were destroyed so he ordered to create the giant Buddha image on the cliff that was cut half already.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pattaya Floating Market, 451/304 Moo 12, Sukhumvi Road Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
Enjoy Pattaya Floating Market. Pattaya Floating Market the biggest floating market in the world, provides daily several cultural performances, native to the four regions of the country, like Thai classical dance, martial art demonstrations, as well as water boxing, where the fighters perform on a horizontal pole above the canal. Painters do show their artificial work, like umbrella and portrait painting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jomtien Beach, Pattaya Thailand
Next, you will head to Jomtien Beach. It has been a spot for those who enjoy tranquility and would like to escape from the hustle and bustle of the entertainment area. Despite the fact that property development of high-rise condominiums, hotels and resorts is burgeoning in this area, Jomtien beach is still peaceful and popular amongst the locals and foreign tourists.
At approximately 5:30 pm, you'll start back for Bangkok and around 8:00 pm you will arrive at your hotel in Bangkok City area hotel where the tour will end.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel Lobby in Bangkok City Area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2, 3, 4 or more
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.