Private tour: Paros & Antiparos highlights 8 hours
Experience a customized private tour of Paros and Antiparos and discover the islands secrets! A local guide who has lived on & explored this island for many years will introduce you to the famous landmarks, preserved villages, beautiful landscapes and beachs. Travel comfortably between locations in a deluxe, air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver. Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included in the rate.
• A private tour of 8 hours with stops at the main attractions of both Islands
• English or French or German speaking local guide
• Travel in an air-conditioned, chauffeur-driven deluxe vehicle
• Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
• Private tour ensures personalized attention
• Flexible departure time
• This private tour can be customized to suit your itinerary
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- English or French or German speaking local guide
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off (in Paros)
- Cold bottled water and tissue paper at your disposal in the car
- One Greek coffee or soft drink with small pastry in traditional kafeneio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paros 844 00, Greece
Your local guide and driver will meet you at your hotel or the port at your chosen time of departure; as this tour is private and totally customized, it can be booked to fit your schedule. Step into a private, air-conditioned deluxe vehicle and start the exploration of the island. You'll likely find a photo-worthy view around every corner.
First stop: Paroikia, the capital of Paros, a beautiful Cycladic village with whitewashed cubic houses and impressive neoclassical mansions. Here, a well preserved 13th century Venetian castle stands proudly on a hill at the village center, offering an amazing view of Paroikia. Don't miss the chance to explore the famous Island landmark: 6th century church of Panayia Ekatontapyliani.
After your walking tour in the town, hop back to your private vehicle and start your exploration of other attractions.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Antiparos, Antiparos, Cyclades, South Aegean
We drive to Pounta port where you will take the local ferry boat to Antiparos Island (duration 15min). The enchanting atmosphere of Antiparos will seduce you as soon as you will arrive. White houses with a blue touch, narrow streets with bougainvilleas and eucalyptus, irresistible atmosphere of good vibrations. We will take a walking tour of Chora (main town) in the main market street until we reach Kastro, a marvel of architecture made from two storey houses adjoined one to another. This is a typical example of Venetian architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piso Livadi, Piso Livadi, Paros, Cyclades, South Aegean
Next, we take the ferry back to Paros and drive to Piso Livadi, a small fisherman village. This is a perfect place to enjoy a meal in a traditional tavern by the sea and taste fresh fish and sea food (not included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lefkes, Greece
After your lunch, we visit Lefkes: the ancient capital of the island and one of the loveliest villages of Paros. Situated in the central part of Paros, it is built at an altitude of 300 meters above sea level. The verdant hill on which Lefkes is built, is covered by olive trees and pine trees and it offers a breathtaking view of Naxos Island. Relax and taste a Greek coffee in a traditional kafenio (included in the rate), a key component of Greek culture!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Naoussa, Naoussa, Paros, Cyclades, South Aegean
Afterwards, it’s time to discover Naoussa, a colourful fisherman village. Explore its traditional character and its charm. It features whitewashed and flowered little houses and tiny whitewashed churches and chapels, surrounded by labyrinth-like narrow, stone paved streets.
After this adventurous day full of new sights, sounds and experiences, we will transfer you back to your hotel or to the port, so that you can relax and remember the beauty of Paros.
This private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port ferry Paros - Antiparos, Paros 844 00, Greece
- Naousa Port, Unnamed Road, Naousa 844 01, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.