Private Tour: Paris Sweet Spots
In a Private group you will eat your way around St Germain des Prés.
This is the capital of Mr. Eclair and Madame Macaron! So, no trip to Paris would be complete without a copious amount of dessert and a fun, delicious sugar rush while discovering the charming neighbourhood of St Germain des Prés which is known to house some of the best Chocolatiers in the world with the daily fresh aroma of pastries, luxury chocolates and other deliciously prepared foods by artisans and chefs filling the air.
Our local fun and friendly guide will lead you to a stunning neighbourhood full of history, prestigious art galleries, charming little streets and small squares full of cafes and restaurants. It is a must see for foodies visiting from all over the world.
Chocolate and pastries Tasting
Crisp and buttery fresh croissants from an award winner boulanger
A Chocolat Chaud à l'ancienne (hot chocolate) to die for.
Some of Frances finest chocolates
per adult from
What's included :
- 7 Tastings: Some of Frances finest chocolates and patisseries samples from award winning artisans
- Fun and Friendly Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - A Glass of Organic French wine / for any under aged: glass of soft drink
- Private tour with a local knowledgable fun guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled Water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Left Bank (Rive Gauche), Paris France
Walk by the River Bank
Stop At: Luxembourg Gardens, Rue de Medicis Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris France
Walk by Luxembourg Gardens
Stop At: Luxembourg Palace, 15 rue de Vaugirard 6th Arrondissement, 75006 Paris France
Walk by Luxembourg Palace
Stop At: Boulevard St. Germain, Paris France
Stop At: Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Paris, Ile-de-France
Walk by the Abbey of Saint Germain
Stop At: Église Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris, France
Walk by the Eglise Saint Sulpice
Stop At: Les Deux Magots, 6 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France
Walk by the Les Deux Magots
Stop At: Café de Flore, 172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
Walk past Cafe de Flore
Stop At: Seine, France
Walk through La Seine.
Departure Point :Place Henri Mondor, 75006 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people who have a high gluten intolerance or are Celiac or Diabetes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.