Private Tour: Panorama of Moscow from the observation deck of on the 89th floor
Visit the Panorama 360 viewing platform, which is located at an altitude of 360 meters in one of the skyscrapers of the Moscow City business district. From the observation deck, you will see the center of the old city, the Kremlin and 7 Soviet skyscrapers, etc. The guide will introduce you to the history of the city and its monuments, which you will see from the transparent windows. At the end of the tour, the guide takes you to the best place for a photoshoot in Moscow, where all the skyscrapers will be behind you.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide for 1.5 hours
- Entrance tickets to the observation deck 'Panorama360'
- Entry/Admission - Observation Deck PANORAMA360
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Observation Deck PANORAMA360, Presnenskaya Embankment, 12, Moscow 123112 Russia
The observation deck in the Federation Tower of the Moscow City complex is located on the 89th floor at an altitude of 360 meters. This is the highest observation deck in Russia and Europe. An interactive educational and entertainment project from 9 thematic zones and an ice cream factory work here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :PANORAMA360, Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, 12, Moskva, Russia, 123112
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.