Private Tour: Overnight Agra Tour from Jaipur
Experience the spectacular view of the Taj Mahal at both sunrise and sunset on this 2-Days Tour from Jaipur. This tour also includes a visit to Agra Fort , Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj Mahal) & Mehtab Bagh for the exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 1-night accommodation on a single, double, twin or triple sharing basis (As per the selected option)
- Complimentary Morning Breakfast in the Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Private Car with uniformed driver
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals, Monument Fees & other personal expenses
- Day 1 - Jaipur- Agra
Pick-up from your hotel in Jaipur or other desired location in Jaipur and proceed towards Agra by an air-conditioned vehicle and it is here that you will begin your journey. After a 5-hour journey, you will reach Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, meet your tour guide then check-in to your hotel. Later, proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This fort was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD and embodies other two major constructions like the Moti Masjid and the Musanman Burj.
Next to visit Baby Taj. It is the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and appears quite similar to the Taj Mahal. Therefore, it received the name "Baby Taj." The mausoleum is also a must-see destination during your trip to Agra. Later in the evening, visit Mehtab Bagh for an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Also known as The Moonlight Garden, Mehtab Bagh is believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlight nights, far away from the maddening crowd.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2 - Agra – Jaipur
In the early morning, meet your tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this private tour. Taj Mahal is famous for its structure and the tale of love that it depicts. It is among the seven wonders of the world.
Later, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to your hotel in Jaipur or another desired location in Jaipur
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Jaipur Airport Or Your Hotel in Jaipur
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Accommodation will be provided as per the selected option (Standard, Deluxe & Luxury)
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.