Private Tour of Yusupov Palace in St. Petersburg
One of two surviving St. Petersburg mansions of the extremely rich Yusupov family, the Yusupov Palace on the Moika River, is well known as the scene of the death of Grigory Rasputin, and is one of only a few of privileged homes in the city to have held a large portion of its unique interiors. Tour the beauty while uncovering events that took place in the palace which have attracted curious minds from all across the world.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Meeting near the museum
- Visit to Rasputin murder scene
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Photo & Video pass
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yusupov Palace on Moika River, Emb. Reki Moiki, 94 Entrance for individual visitors and small groups from Dekabristov Street, 21, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Designed in the 1800's by Russian architects and famous Russian artists, the Yusopov Palace is the only standing resident mansion in St. Petersburg. This popular and yet mysterious palace in St. Petersburg, embellished with enchanting designs, is believed to be the location where Prince Yusupov murdered Grigori Rasputin in 1916.
You will explore the reception halls and living quarters on the ground floor of the palace. The palace additionally works as a social centre, facilitating established shows and theater exhibitions in the excellent extravagant Palace Theater and the just as amazing White-Columns Hall. During the visit your guide will uncover the secrets over the life and passing of Gregory Rasputin.
Your guide will let you know a lot about the ordinary life of the Yusupov family and the conventions of the Russian society of the nineteenth century.
Please note: Visit to Rasputin death scene display may be organized upon availability (not guaranteed). because it should be confirmed by museum administration.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Home Theatre Yusupov Palace, embankment river Moyka, 94, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 16 and under visit exhibition with Rasputin due to museum's rules.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museum at the same time.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites.
- 2 starting times available: 10am, 2pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.