Private tour of Vladivostok with a guide
A private tour with a professional guide through the historical center of Vladivostok is a great way to learn the history of the foundation and development of the largest seaport of the Russian Far East, which is the most extreme point of the country. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will admire the most remarkable monuments of the pearls of the Pacific coast of Russia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- A professional guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel in Vladivostok, and you will go on foot / by public transport / taxi to the city center, from where your personal walking tour will start. The first point of your tour is the Railway Station, one of the oldest and most beautiful buildings in the city, the place where the Trans-Siberian Railway ends. Walking from the station along the central Aleutian Street to the city center, you will see the 19th century mansion, buildings in the “Stalin Empire Style” style and architectural monument - the building of the Primorsky Regional Art Gallery and the Museum named after V.K.Arseneva. Going out onto the historic and most impressive street - Svetlanskaya with a grand building of 19-20 centuries: Vladivostok GUM, Main Post Office, the General Headquarters of the Siberian Flotilla. From here, you will go with the guide to the place where the history of the city began - the Ship's Quay. Many cultural monuments of the country and monuments of military glory are situated here. This is the monument ship "Red pennant", with which the creation of the Soviet Pacific Fleet began, and the submarine "C-56", which destroyed 10 ships during World War II. From Korabelnaya Embankment you will go to the funicular. If you want to explore the city - to look at it from above is the best way. Therefore, the final point of your excursion will be a funicular lift to the Eagle's Nest mound. Rising with a guide to the observation deck, you will discover the panorama of the Golden Horn Bay and the entire center of Vladivostok. Your tour will come to the end here and a guide will take you to the hotel in Vladivostok.
Departure Point :Your location in Vladivostok
Return Detail :The guide will take you to the hotel in Vladivostok.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.