Private tour of Vladikavkaz with a professional guide
A private tour with a professional guide through the historical center of Vladikavkaz is the best choice if you want to get acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in the North Caucasus, located on the northern slopes of the Caucasus, at the foot of rocky massifs and snowy mountains, on the banks of the turbulent Terek. Thanks to a professional guide, you will discover the central sights of the city, learn its rich history and enjoy the nature of the Caucasus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meeting with a guide at a hotel or at another specified address in Vladikavkaz
- Tour with a professional guide (choose language)
- Thematic walking tour of Vladikavka
What's excluded :
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel of Vladikavkaz by car (for an additional fee)
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel of Vladikavkaz by public transport (for an additional fee)
- Food and Drinks
- Your private guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel in Vladikavkaz, and you will go on foot / by public transport / taxi to the city center, from where your personal walking tour will start. You will start your tour at the historical Mira Avenue with its neat and cozy pedestrian boulevard. Here you will get acquainted with many monuments, sculptures, historic buildings, many of which are more than 200 years old. From here you will go to one of the oldest parks in the North Caucasus - Khetagurov Park, which is also an arboretum. Coming out on the Terek embankment, you will explore the most beautiful building in Vladikavkaz - the Sunni mosque, built in Egyptian style. Next you will go back to Mira Avenue and will pass to its end, to Shtyba Square, where many sculptural compositions await you. Nearby you will admire the place of the former fortress - Ossetia Hill, at the foot of which the Armenian Church of Sts. Gregory the Illuminator with paintings by Italian artists and the Orthodox Christmas Church of the 19th century. Crossing the river Terek, you will walk along its embankment, delight the view of the turbulent river and ancient bridges. Your tour ends at the Shiite church, built in the late 19th century and later converted into a planetarium. When your excursion will end you will be able to continue the independent study of Vladikavkaz.
Departure Point :Your private guide will meet you in the lobby of the hotel in Vladikavkaz
Return Detail :When your excursion will end you will be able to continue the independent study of Vladikavkaz.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You must have an identity document with you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.