Private Tour of the Wine and Cheese route from Mexico City
Enjoy this private service ideal to visit with family or friends and move at your own pace, accompanied by a professional guide who will take you to visit a wonderful place such as Querétaro on this occasion to learn a little about its famous Wine Route and the Cheese where you will visit one of the most famous wine cellars in the region and America. You will also visit a beautiful Cheese Cava where you can spend a nice afternoon well attended.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bocanegra Cava de Quesos
- Entry/Admission - Finca Sala Vive by Freixenet Mexico
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bocanegra Cava de Quesos, Carretera Estatal 200, km 50, Tequisquiapan 76780 Mexico
In the heart of Tequisquiapan, this cheese factory is located that elaborates its products in an artisanal way focusing on mature European type cheeses, without demeriting the exquisiteness of the fresh curds. You can visit the cheese factory to discover the curdling and molding processes. Parallel to this, it has Bocanegra cava, the specialized venue where its delicious cheeses ripen and you can also sit down to taste them on a terrace with a fabulous view of the countryside.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Finca Sala Vive by Freixenet Mexico, Carretera San Juan del Rio, Ezequiel Montes 76686 Mexico
It is one of the most important cellars in America; It is located in Ezequiel Montes in the Bernal Valley. Here you can get to know its impressive cellars at 25 meters deep for the perfect aging of sparkling wines, you can also take the tours of the vineyards by carriage or the Uvabús through guided tours by expert sommeliers. Each year, different events are held: Paella Festival, Vinart Jazz Festival, Harvest Festival, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Service, so we can pick up at the point you indicate in Mexico City. Either a Hotel, Airbnb Accommodations or a specific address.Airports
- Mexico City International Airport, Av. Capitán Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Disinfectant towels available in our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.