Private tour of the Soviet minivan in Sergiev Posad + visit to the Russian bath
This tour offers to go on a Soviet minivan to the city of Sergiev Posad, which is located about 1-hour drive from Moscow. You will visit the Trinity-Sergius Lavra and spend 3 hours in a real Russian bathhouse on the lake with food and drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to the territory of Trinity Lavra Monastery
- 3-hour session in a traditional Russian bath
- Traditional bath dish
- Drinks (tea, fruit drink, water)
- Entry/Admission - The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra, Sergiev Posad mkr, Sergiyev Posad 141300 Russia
The Holy Trinity-St.Sergius Lavra is the most important Russian monastery and the spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church. The monastery was founded in 1345 by one of Russia's most venerated saint Sergius of Radonezh. For centuries it has been an important center of the political and religious life of Russia, and up to this day draws scores of pilgrims from all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sergiyev Posad, Sergiyev Posad, Sergiyevo-Posadsky District, Moscow Oblast, Central Russia
In Sergiev Posad, you will visit a traditional Russian bathhouse on the lake.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver at your hotel.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.