Private Tour of the Regaleira Palace with the initiation well in Sintra
On this fantastic private tour, leave it all to us.
Here we include the ticket for the Quinta da Regaleira palace and yet another gastronomic surprise.
In a personalized way our drivers / guides will present the palaces so that you know not only the physical space, but all their history and myths.
After a traditional lunch, relax and get in our luxury cars, comfortably to Cascais and Estoril, where we will have a panoramic view of Lisbon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Ticket to Quinta da Regaleira
- Driver / Guide
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
What's excluded :
- Tickets for monuments other than those marked
- Entry/Admission - Casa Piriquita
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
After a pleasant 30-minute drive to Sintra, we will stop in the center of the small village, where we will take a walking tour to see all the details Sintra and its palaces has to offer.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
One of the most mysterious palaces in Sintra and even Portugal.
Here our guides will take a guided tour with a thoughtful route, in order to solve and demystify a little the symbols and paths of this fantastic monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The end of the world was described by poets.
Fantastic views make up this place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Here we tour its streets, the famous bay of Cascais and we also visit Estoril, known for having one of the largest and oldest casinos in Europe.
Stop At: Casa Piriquita, R. das Padarias 1/18, 2710-603 Sintra, Portugal
During the walking route in the historic center we will go to what is the most ancient pastry shop in Sintra, founded in 1863, still maintaining the tradition of making the most delicious cakes in Sintra
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel or address in Lisbon or in the Lisbon region.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.