Private Tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar including Camel Ride and Lunch from Cairo
Experience Cairo’s very best with a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza, then descend to the funerary complex at the Valley Temple. Go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx, and pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum. Explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide, then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts and antiques.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride around Giza pyramids
What's excluded :
- Extra entrance fees Royal Mummy room
- 8:00 am pick-up from your hotel, start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Lastly, ride a camel around the pyramids. Next, you will have your lunch in a restaurant , before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry. Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.