Private Tour of The Historical Zamoskvorechye District
A 2-hour walk through one of the oldest districts of Moscow, during which you will see the streets of the old city, Church of St. Nicholas in Pyzhi and Marfo-Mariinsky Convent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide for 2 hours
- Entry/Admission - Khram Svyatitelya Nikolaya Mirlikiyskogo V Pyzhakh
- Entry/Admission - Marfo-Mariinsky Convent
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zamoskvorechye District, Moscow, Russia
One of the most atmospheric regions of old Moscow, Zamoskvorechye, is located on the opposite side of the Moscow River from the Kremlin. The history of this area has been going on for more than six centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khram Svyatitelya Nikolaya Mirlikiyskogo V Pyzhakh, Ulitsa Bol'shaya Ordynka, 27А/8, Moskva, Russia, 119017
The Church of St. Nicholas in Pyzhi is located in Moscow, between the streets of Bolshaya and Malaya Ordynka, it is one of the oldest structures in Zamoskvorechye. It is an architectural monument of the 17th century, being in the status of an object of cultural heritage of the peoples of the Russian Federation, of federal significance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marfo-Mariinsky Convent, Ulitsa Bol'shaya Ordynka, 34, Moskva, Russia, 119017
Marfo-Mariinskaya Convent is a monastery for females is one of the most visited in Moscow. People come here not only to pray, but also to seek help: the sisters of the monastery are actively engaged in charity and patronage. The monastery was founded by the Grand Duchess of Russia Elizabeth Fedorovna in Moscow in 1909.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Metro Novokuznetskaya, Moscow, Russia, 115035
Return Detail :Marfo-Mariinsky Convent, Ulitsa Bol'shaya Ordynka, 34, Moskva, Russia, 119017
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.