Private tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
We dedicate this tour to our compatriots, to restart tourism in Italy you need it!
The Colosseum is one of the most iconic structures on the planet. This tour focuses on the ground floor and first level of this famous amphitheater: your guide will illustrate its majestic structure, recreating the days when it was full of the sounds of animals and roaring crowds and the contrasting swords of gladiators. You will also be brought to admire the imposing Arch of Constantine.
The ancient Roman Forum and the Imperial Forum were the political and commercial heart of ancient Rome. You will see temples, monuments and civil buildings built by the greatest power in the western world and climb the Palatine Hill, one of the oldest parts of the city which has been called "the first nucleus of the Roman Empire".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Guide in Italian
- Transfer from hotel - departure point in Rome for tour area
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Any tips for the guide, at your discretion
- Return transportation after the end of the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your guide will bring to life the most famous amphitheater in the world, explaining its structure that inspires reverential fear and recreating the days when it was full of animal sounds, roaring crowds and the clanging of swords for gladiator fights. Take a walk through time and discover the true meaning of the phrase "Bread and Circus" as your guide describes the splendor, glory and spectacle that made the Colosseum the most refined and technologically advanced entertainment complex of its time. Recently restored, you will see the Colosseum in all its splendor and glory.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali, Via IV Novembre 94, 00187 Rome Italy
The ancient Roman Forum and the Imperial Forum were the political and commercial heart of ancient Rome.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
one of the oldest parts of the city which has been called "the first nucleus of the Roman Empire"
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide address to organize the transport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs are not allowed in the Roman Forum
- Visitors must go through security checks and metal detectors before entering
- This tour is not recommended for customers with physical and physical limitations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.