Private tour of Teatro alla Scala and Church of San Fedele
This tour starts just in front of Teatro alla Scala, where you'll meet your private guide. You'll enter the theater and have the chance to see the foyer and the central stages (compatibly with availability in case of rehearsals etc). Follow your guide through the Museum rooms until you reach the terrace, where you can still see the extension works that took place during the last restoration with the addition of an elliptical tower.
After this visit, you'll head towards the Church of San Fedele. This church, a prototype of the religious architecture of the Counter-Reformation, was built by the Jesuits and the major architect was Pellegrino Tibaldi, Carlo Borromeo’s favourite engineer. Within the 16th century church is contained an extraordinary collection of contemporary art, with works of artists such as Kounellis, Fontana e Paladino. You'll also have the chance to see the Crypt and other spaces (compatible with availability) such as the Sacristy and the "Chapel of the Ballerine".
per adult from
What's included :
- ticket for Chiesa di San Fedele
- ticket for Teatro alla Scala
- expert tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Fedele
What's excluded :
- food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
Visit Teatro alla Scala, the foyer and the central stages
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiesa di San Fedele, Piazza San Fedele 4, 20121 Milan Italy
Visit the Church of San Fedele: the Crypt, the Sacristy and the "Chapel of the Ballerine"
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Largo Antonio Ghiringhelli, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza S. Fedele, 4, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.