Private Tour of Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum including camel Ride & Lunch
Experience Cairo’s very best with a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza, then descend to the funerary complex at the Valley Temple. Go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx, and pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum. Explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide, then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts and antiques.
*Private, full-day tour of Cairo's essential destinations .
*Explore ancient sites and the Egyptian museum with an experienced guide
*Learn about Egypt's history and culture
*Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
*Find unique souvenirs at a renowned bazaar
*Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Main entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- 30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
at 8:3 0 am our Tour guide will pick you up from Cairo aiprot or your hotel in Cairo or Giza to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king , Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza,
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then continue to The most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
pause for lunch before visiting the Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from cairo airport or any hotel in Cairo or Giza . please contact us with details about your hotel address Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/14/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.